- General Chair: Pascal NOUET, LIRMM, France
- Local Chair: Claude Pellet, IMS, France
- Publication Chair: Benoit CHARLOT, IES, France
- Click Here to Send an Email, or
- Reach us on the phone number below:
- November, 11th, 2016: Paper submission is now
- December, 4th, 2016:
Deadline for paper
submission has been extended (December, 12th)...
ABOUT THE DTIP SYMPOSIUM
DTIP2017 will be the 19th edition of the Symposium on Design, Test,
Integration & Packaging of MEMS and MOEMS. This unique
single-meeting event brings together participants interested in
MEMS/MOEMS processing and those interested in design tools and methods
to facilitate the design of MEMS/MOEMS. All aspects including design,
modeling, testing, micro-machining, integration and packaging of
structures, devices and systems are addressed in two main Conferences,
Special Sessions and Invited Talks. Papers presented at the
conference will appear
in IEEE Xplore and
extended version of the presented papers may be submitted for inclusion
in a special
issue of an indexed
We look forward to welcoming you in Bordeaux.
Claude Pellet & Pascal Nouet
- Chair: Peter Schneider, Fraunhofer IIS/EAS, Dresden, Germany
- Co-Chair: Francis Pressecq, CNES, France
This Conference will bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners involved in the development of CAD tools and design methodologies for MEMS and MOEMS.
- Chair: Yoshio Mita, University of Tokyo, Japan
- Co-Chair: Stewart Smith, The University of Edinburgh, Scotland
This Conference will bring together researchers, engineers and practitioners involved in the development of integration technologies and packaging for MEMS and MOEMS.
Feel free to propose topics and/or names for those plenary sessions by email (email@example.com) at your earliest.
When proposing a special session, please mention how many submitted papers can be expected.
Special session organizers will be responsible for attracting papers, organizing the review and making the final selection.