AUTHOR INFORMATION (for authors having an accepted paper)
Bordeaux - France, May, 29th - June, 1st, 2017
FINAL PAPER PREPARATION AND SUBMISSION
- Step 1 - Prepare your four up to six pages final paper to
be IEEE compliant.
Templates can be found on www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Please make sure to use only A4
- Step 2 - Prepare the copyright form for your paper.
- Download the copyright form in word format: click here
- Download the copyright form in pdf format: click here
- Step 3 - Once your final manuscript is ready, go to IEEE
pdf-Express website, create an account,
upload and verify that your file is IEEE compliant.
- On this site you
can either test your pdf or generate a pdf using the DTIP ID code: 42091X
- Step 4 - Upload the final paper (pdf file) of your
accepted paper, the copyright form and select the presenter.
- Connect to the Paper Submission
Website and enter the
Author section. You will find your accepted paper with several
- Select "Upload the camera ready file" and upload your pdf.
- Select "Upload the copyright form" and upload your form.
- At that step, you must also "Select the presenter" of your
paper and upload a short bio for the Presenter in case of an oral
The presenter must also register to the Symposium to allow
inclusion of your paper in the final program.
- This step must be completed by April, 18th
Please note that NO time extensions will be granted.
- Next Steps - Presentation and poster
information (to appear April, 24th).
Important note: IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from
distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital
Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.